Work For Us with a career which works for you!
Looking to know what its like to work for Sapphire? You’re on the right page to start an exciting journey!
Driven by our mantra to use innovation to prosper the community, we are passionate about challenging traditional methods and going above and beyond to deliver unrivalled service. We have grown 20%+ year after year for nearly two decades and are now the dominant Balcony Specialist in the UK Market.
We are passionate about the people that join us. Our aim is to ensure you enjoy your work with us – that you thrive and grow in the role, rather than just get by. You could be joining a business that uses success to give back and support others with charitable initiatives and donations all year long.
If you are simply looking for another job – don’t apply. If you are looking for the best opportunity for you and your future career – that is a different matter. We are always looking for up and coming talent to joining our team of high performing individuals. As a fast-paced organisation we pride ourselves on quality of work, quality of people and alignment to our values.
- Deliver – We do what we say we’ll do
- Initiative – We encourage everyone to use their initiative
- Appreciation – We show appreciation for both performance and commitment
- Learn – We stop to learn lessons and have the courage to change
- Support – We support each other and avoid blame
Why choose to work for Sapphire?
We believe that our success is built on the collective strengths of our team members, we have high expectations and we mirror this with our generous reward and recognition initiatives.
- Our Culture: We foster a culture of learning, support and delivery, aligned to our values we strive to be the best version of ourselves every day, whilst keeping the family feel of our rich heritage.
- Career Development: Learning and Development is a proactive element of the employee journey, we embrace opportunities to learn and share this with cross collaboration.
- Innovation: Thinking smarter underpins who we are and means we are always thinking ahead striving to be different, and better.
- Diverse and Inclusive: We embrace a sound ESG approach including diversity and inclusion. Our diverse workforce brings together different perspectives, fostering a collaborative and enriching environment.
- Benefits: We offer generous compensation packages, an attractive benefit programme including health and wellness benefits, free lunches and other perks designed to support your well-being.
If you’re passionate and committed to excellence, and eager to contribute your skills to a thriving organisation, then we want to hear from you.
Email us via email@example.com or via our contact us page.
Our current vacancies are typically posted on our LinkedIn page https://www.linkedin.com/company/sapphire-balconies/jobs/